This is so perfect
ITS TIME FOR THE ANNUAL OMOCAT CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY!!
many good things have happened, OMOCAT has grown so much, and my life is forever changed :>
here’s a little thank you to all my followers and supporters!
1) FIRST PRIZE: 1 OMOCAT APPAREL in the size of your choice (while supplies last) new items that may be released this following week are also eligible for the prize
1) reblog the entire post to enter the giveaway! likes do not count gomen ~_~
2) you may only reblog once per day, each reblog will count as a chance toward winning! no giveaway-only blogs! i’ll be checking >:(
3) i will be choosing 3 winners randomly. i will painstakingly copy-paste each blog name in a random generator, and have the generator pick the winners for me
4) the winner will be chosen this weekend on the midnight of DECEMBER 16th. i will be sending out asks to let you know if you’ve won so please make sure your ask is open! if you do not reply within 24 hrs, i will have to choose another winner!!
5) i will provide free shipping! (yes, even international)
good luck!! once again, thank you all and happy holidays!!!!!
Kittens with hearts
This brings tears to my eyes.
if i take long to answer your message it’s probably because i’m 50 miles down my dash
MY MOM JUST TOLD ME TO CREMATE HER AND PUT HER ASHES IN AN HOUR GLASS SO THAT EVEN AFTER SHE’S DEAD AND GONE SHE CAN CONTINUE TELLING ME HOW MUCH TIME I’M WASTING ON THIS SITE.
sooo you both get burned in the end
you did NOT
HOW DARE YOU SPEAK OF MY MOTHER IN THAT TONE OF PUN
Half of me wants to be really cool and wear black skinny jeans and combat boots all the time with snakebites and blue hair and thick eyeliner and play electric guitar and not give a fuck but the other half of me wants to wear knitted jumpers and pretty dresses and curl my hair and listen to acoustic music and be pretty and cuddly and drink cups of tea anduuuuuuuugh
I feel you
Taco Bell gets deep
Whoever runs their social networking sites is a marketing genius.
I have never thought about it in this context
that’s actually really, really creepy.
I once pointed this out to my mother and she just stared at me, in stunned silence for ages.
There will always be a girl who is less sober, less secure, with less friends walking in a darker part of town. I want her safe just as much as I want me safe.
Why I hate going on Facebook.
the thing that upsets me most here is that quite a few of these sample replies show profile photos of children. These people are raising families and kids. And for those fathers with daughters,I wonder how amusing they would find it if they knew there was at least a 1 in 4 chance of their own child being sexually assaulted or raped in her own lifetime.
A real funny joke there, dads.
not cool…. not at all.
this honestly infuriates me beyond belief, how can people be so shitty uGH